Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Thirteen Busy Months

Anna is a busy busy girl.  The only time she is still is when she's asleep, and even then, she rolls and wiggles.  She is also learning so much.  It seems like every day she has a new trick to show me.

When we're upstairs, she always "runs" into her room to climb into the glider.  She is so quick about it  too. Come to think about it, she's really quick in every thing she does.  One thing she is super speedy about is climbing the stairs.  When I'm up in the kitchen, she'll be playing in front of the couch in the family room, and before I know it, she's up in the kitchen clinging to my legs, or emptying the cabinets.

She is obsessed with wearing all her necklaces, and lanyards, and purse all at the same time.  She'll say "pretty" as she puts each of them on.  And then she runs around the house with them all jangling as she toddles.

She is also very caring.  She will hand me her "babies" (baby doll, Raggedy Andy, elephant, bear, or any other stuffed animal that is nearby) and then all of the blankets nearby so baby won't be cold.  Then when my arms are full, she will want me to hold her as well, but I CANNOT put down any of the blankets or babies.  If I attempt that, she will hop off my lap and hand me whatever I just put down, and then climb back up into my overflowing lap.  She also puts baby in her Bumbo seat, and then sits on top of her.

I am really excited about her Halloween costume this year.  I am not going to tell you what it is, you'll have to wait for another post in a few days to see what it is.  But I can tell you that it is going to be pretty epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment